The Deming Institute Scholarship Program gives students and individuals from non-profit organizations, businesses and educational institutions access to the teachings of Dr. Deming. Scholarships are awarded throughout the year for attendance at Deming Institute conferences and seminars, and to support research related to the theories of Dr. Deming.
A limited number of Named Scholarships are awarded each year to help individuals cover travel costs and registration fees for Deming Institute educational conferences, seminars and workshops, and for Deming research at The Library of Congress. The scholarships are established by generous donors who wish to help more people and organizations benefit from the teachings of Dr. Deming.
2017 NAMED SCHOLARSHIPS:
• The Dorothy Deming Scholarship (already awarded for 2017)
• The Lola S. Deming Scholarship (already awarded for 2017)
• The Pluma Irene Scholarship (already awarded for 2017)
• The Langford International, Inc. Scholarship Fund (for students and educators)
• The Deming Institute Scholarship
• The Library of Congress Scholarship (already awarded for 2017)
Student scholarships are available for our Deming Institute Annual Conference. You must be an active student and have an interest in the Deming philosophy.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship to attend the Annual Conference in fall 2018, watch for more information on the conference event page.