AN INTRODUCTION TO THE DEMING MANAGEMENT METHOD | 8-HOUR WORKSHOP | JUNE 2018
A New Style of Management:
Shifting from “Me” to “We” Thinking and Action
“It would be better if everyone would work together as a system, with the aim for everybody to win. What we need is cooperation and transformation to a new style of management.”
Aim: This interactive workshop aims to reveal blind spots to teamwork and presents new fundamental concepts and strategies from the Deming Management Method. These strategies shift organizations in a new direction, embedded with the vibrant benefits of a collaborative environment.
The W. Edwards Deming Institute® introduces a new 8-hour immersion program (over two days), for leaders at all levels of management. The focus is on the foundations of teamwork and the connecting power and financial potential this provides to all organizations. As Dr. Deming believed, working together is fundamental to solving and preventing problems, while providing us the ability to “do more with less.”
Gain Insight and Understanding Into:
- The broad value and applicability of the Deming Management Method
- Increasing customer delight and loyalty
- Better leadership decision making and ROI
- Practices that lead to greater innovation, productivity, and competitiveness
Discover Opportunities for You and Your Organization to:
- Focus resources on problem prevention rather than fire-fighting
- Demonstrate the value of “analysis of root causes” instead of “root cause” thinking
- Promote discussion about systems thinking and who is part of the system; leading to savings and increased customer value
- Unleash the ability to do more with less resources
- Remove fear, boost motivation and collaboration
- Increase quality and continually improve
June 14, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
June 15, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Find additional information at this link
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have questions about the 8-Hour Workshop, please contact Mike Letson at email@example.com
What’s the cancellation policy?
No refunds if cancelled within 3 weeks of event. Substitutions are allowed.
What’s the dress code?
The dress code ranges from business casual to casual. We want everyone to be comfortable.
What’s the meal plan?
Light snacks are included.
Bill is on the Advisory Council of The Deming Institute, where he also served as Deputy Director for nearly three years and a board member for 12 years. He chairs the Deming Medal Committee for ASQ and is an editorial board and columnist for the UK’s Lean Management Journal. Bill served as an Associate (Technical) Fellow for Aerojet Rocketdyne for 26 years and is the founding President of the In2:InThinking Network.
Handouts and light snacks.