Here are the most popular videos on The W. Edwards Deming Institute You Tube channel in the last year. Unsurprisingly, those with W. Edwards Deming in them are very popular.
The videos with the most views in the last year:
- W. Edwards Deming: The 14 Points: 70,693 total views all time (added 2 year ago).
- The Red Bead Experiment with Dr. W. Edwards Deming: 42,323 views (2 year ago).
- Dr. Deming – The 5 Deadly Diseases (1984): 120,556 views (added 7 years ago)
- If Japan Can Why Can’t We: 22,323 views (1 year ago).
- Lessons from the Red Bead Experiment with W. Edwards Deming: 12,519 views (2 years ago)
- Red Bead Experiment (a longer video than the excerpts we posted previously): 3,197 (1 year ago)
- Deming The Man: 12,375 views (3 years ago).
All of those feature Dr. Deming. After those we then get to some featuring others (as well as one featuring Dr. Deming).
- The Schools Our Children Deserve by Alfie Kohn from the 2015 Deming in Education conference: 2,650 views (1 year ago)
- Lessons Of The Red Bead Experiment (a longer video than the excerpts from this that we had posted previously): 1,860 (1 year ago)
- Deming 101 – An Introduction to Dr. Deming’s Teachings by Peter Scholtes (this shows Peter’s full presentation at our 2008 conference in Madison, Wisconsin): 5,482 views (3 years ago)
- Nothing is More Disruptive to Education, Than Deming by David Langford from our 2015 annual conference: 1,284 views (1 year ago)
- Deming 101 – Knowledge about Variation. This video, and the next one, show excerpts from Ian Bradbury’s presentation at our annual conference in 2013: 3,524 views (3 years ago)
- Deming 101 – Theory of Knowledge/PDSA: 3,516 views (3 years ago)
The W. Edwards Deming Institute You Tube channel provides a large number of great videos. And the great content is not limited to the most popular videos, there are many wonderful videos that receive fewer views.
Here is one example of those great videos without a huge number a views, Deming’s Stage 0: By What Method? Presentation by Ron Moen at our 2014 annual conference:
A few of the other less viewed videos that are worth taking a look at:
- Integrating purpose into day to day management while eliminating performance appraisals and sales commissions. Excerpt from Louie Paynter’s presentation at our 2012 annual conference: Applying Deming as a Business Strategy.
- Excerpt from Randy Harward’s presentation at our 2013 annual conference: Employee Involvement at Western Mountaineering.
- 2014 W. Edwards Deming Institute conference presentation by Monta Akin, Kendra Shaffer and Jill Walker: W. Edwards Deming and the Leander Way (also see our blog post on this presentation).
- Discovering Deming: Cultural Evolution at Pluralsight, presentation by Keith Sparkjoy at our 2014 annual conference.
- There is No Instant Pudding, You have to Show Up to Disrupt, presentation by Jim Benson at our 2015 annual conference.
Go visit our You Tube channel to find many more great videos. You can also join the 2,107 people who are subscribed to our channel, which will let you keep track of when we add new videos.
The content we have added to our channel includes videos with Dr. Deming as well as full presentations from our conferences for the last several years.
Related: W. Edwards Deming Videos On Demand