This year The W. Edwards Deming Institute’s conference will be held in September. The theme of the conference is Next Generation Leadership: Disruptive by Design.
Join us September 18th to the 20th at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa for the 2015 annual conference.
- Jim Benson, Founding Partner, Modus Cooperandi and Author of Personal Kanban
- Eric Budd, Improvement Coordinator, Peaker Services, Inc. and Board of Directors, Capital Quality & Innovation
- Kevin Cahill, Executive Director, The W. Edwards Deming Institute®
- David P. Langford, President and CEO, Langford International
- Paula Marshall, CEO, The Bama Companies
- Lisa Snyder, Superintendent of Schools, ISD 194-Lakeville Area Public Schools
- Doug Stilwell, Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership, Drake University and Mark Lane, Director of Human Resources, Urbandale Community School District
- Mike Tveite, Statistician, Polaris Industries
This year the conference will include discussion sessions led by Jim Benson and Tonianne DeMaria Barry of Modus Cooperandi based on their Lean Coffee™ format.
The conference web page allows you to register for the conference and will be updated as new details are added (such as topics of the presentations).