By John Hunter, founder of CuriousCat.com.
The 14th Annual In2:InThinking Network Forum (Break the Mold: Aspire, Inspire, Achieve) will be held June 10-14, 2015 in Los Angeles, California, USA (to be hosted by Woodbury University in Burbank).
The conference itself begins on Friday, June 12th with Happy Hour at 5pm and dinner at 6pm, followed by a keynote presentation. The program continues with a full day on Saturday, June 13th, and ends at noon on Sunday, June 14th.
Topics and speakers at the conference include:
- Kevin Murphy – Application and Lessons of Deming’s Perspective on Leadership
- Aspiration, Inspiration, and Achievement by Pauline Arneberg
- Leadership – Shaping the Future by Kevin Cahill
- By What Method? (Reflections on Approaches to Leadership) by Mike Beck
They are also offering a webcast of the conference ($150).
Pre-conference sessions are also offered June 10th, 11th and 12th.
A sampling of the pre-conference sessions:
- Solving the Mystery of the Soggy Pizza Case Study – Entrepreneurship Innovation Value Stream (EIVS) Workshop with Dale Deardorff
- How to Lead; When Driving Fails with Tim Higgins and Dave Troupe
- Process Improvement Investment by Phil Monroe
Related: What I Learned at the 21st Annual International Deming Research Summit – The W. Edward Deming Institute 2013 Annual Conference – 2013 Annual Deming Conference Recap: Homecoming At Purdue