Join us 6-8 November 2015 for the First Annual Deming in Education Conference at the Cedarbrook Lodge in Seattle, Washington.
- Kevin Cahill, Executive Director, The W. Edwards Deming Institute®
- Michael King and Jane Kovacs, Directors, Quality Learning Australia
- Jake Rodgers, Principal, Gold Bar Elementary (Gold Bar, Washington)
- Christine Simpson and Sarah Ambrus, Principal and Teacher, Leander ISD (Austin, Texas)
- Lisa Snyder, Superintendent of Schools, ISD 194-Lakeville Area Public Schools (MN)
- JW Wilson, Executive Director, Advanced Learning Institute
Hear the stories of leaders who are challenging the status quo to create exceptional learning environments that preserves our children’s natural curiosity and “yearning for learning”. Learn how the systems approach of Dr. W. Edwards Deming will liberate fear and ignite passion in students and educators alike. Come discover the true potential and future of education in our country.
This conference is for educators, administrators, business and organizational leaders interested in making a profound and sustained difference in education and quality learning.
A limited number of scholarships will be available for individuals requiring financial assistance to attend the conference. Scholarships will cover the full amount of the registration fee. To apply complete the scholarship application.
Related: Deming Institute Podcast with Alfie Kohn on Systems Thinking, Human Behavior and Education – What Schools Can Learn from Dr. Deming’s Philosophy by Andrea Gabor (2014 Deming Conference presentation) – Video with Dr. Deming and David Langford: A Theory of a System for Educators and Managers