There are many online resources for those looking to improve the practice of management in their organization in a way consistent with Dr. Deming’s management system. The W. Edwards Deming Institute maintains several online resources:
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute web site, which includes a wealth of resources including over 60 articles by Dr. Deming and a calendar of events (conferences and seminars)
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute blog (where you are now 🙂
- Webcasts: W. Edwards Deming Videos On Demand, Deming Institute YouTube channel, Deming Institute annual conference presentations (on Vimeo)
- Quotes by W. Edwards Deming – with sources
- Twitter: @DemingInstitute
- Deming Institute podcasts – @DemingPodcast
- Deming Institute Facebook page
- Deming Institute group on Linked In
The Deming sub-Reddit is a social site with links to online Deming blog posts, articles and resources.
Also see our full list for more online Deming resources, including blogs that frequently discuss Dr. Deming’s ideas.