Guest post by John Hunter, author of the Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog (since 2004).
There are many online resources for those looking to improve the practice of management in their organization in a way consistent with Dr. Deming’s management system.
A new resource that is excellent is Digestible Deming by Christopher Chapman. If you haven’t already added to your reading list, you should do so now.
The W. Edwards Deming Institute maintains several online resources:
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute web site
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute blog (where you are now 🙂
- Webcasts: W. Edwards Deming Videos On Demand, Deming Institute YouTube channel, Deming Institute annual conference presentations (on Vimeo)
- Deming Institute podcasts – @DemingPodcast
- Quotes by W. Edwards Deming – with sources
- Twitter: @DemingInstitute
- Deming Institute Facebook page
The Deming sub-Reddit is a social site with links to online Deming resources: blog posts, articles, webcasts and other resources.
- Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog – Deming posts by John Hunter
- Lean Blog by Mark Graban
- Michel Baudin’s Blog
- Think Different by Bob Marshall
- Improving Police
- Profound by John Willis
- Lean Blog – Deming podcasts