By John Hunter, author of Management Matters: Building Enterprise Capability.
A 4 part series looked at Deming’s System of Profound Knowledge:
- Systems Thinking and the Three Musketeers – Deming’s SoPK by Eric Christiansen
- The Trouble with Motivation (Psychology) by Jussi Kyllonen
- Variation, So Meaningful Yet So Misunderstood by Lynda Finn
- How Do We Know What We Know? (theory of knowledge) by John Hunter
The articles cover a wide array of topics including:
- Driving Out Fear and Other Similarities Between Drucker and Deming by Kelly Allan
- Don’t Let Culture Hold You Hostage – Creating a Deming-based Culture of Continual Improvement by Sheila Ronis
- What Agile Software Development Learned From Deming by Daryl Kulak
The articles are a good source of insight into the application of Dr. Deming’s ideas today. If you missed any of those published already, head over the site and learn from some wonderful articles.